2. Data collected by third parties
Our store is hosted on Hostinger UK. WooCommerce provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Hostinger’s data storage and databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
3. Access to and sharing of data
In addition to any circumstances described below, we may share any data we collect if we are required to share data with the legal authorities to fulfil our obligations under the law of England and Wales.
4. Data we collect and how we use it
When submitting a form on this website, the submitted data is sent to us. We use this data to contact you in relation to your enquiry. Access to data we collect is limited to the members of our staff who require that data to perform their duties.
When you make an order through our web shop, we store your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. This information is used to contact you in relation to your order, and to send you goods purchased through the web shop.
We automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including personal data entered, such as name, billing address, delivery address, phone number, email address, credit card, debit card or other payment method information. We refer to this as Order Information.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) that comes into effect on 25 May 2018, FAIABRAND is obliged to comply fully with this and only hold your personal data for marketing purposes which are optional.
The legal basis for collecting and processing personal data for marketing purposes is ‘consent’ which means M1 Aesthetics will only send you marketing communication if you have opted into receiving this.
If, for whatever reason you don’t want to be included in our email database for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe at anytime. Alternatively, you can email us at xxxxx and we will remove you from the list.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.